Langsung ke konten utama

My most devastating moment.

You know what "devastating moment" means right??
You must have felt it once in your life. You feel angry, sad, mad, and confused at the same time. You don't know what to do, what to say and what to react to the situation. 

I've felt it once. It was when I was in the 4th grade.

My family and I were going to our family graves in Purwerejo, Middle Java. It was already 3 p.m. when we got there, the sky looked blue with a little bit of orange color. We went there with my cousins. My parents and my sister bought two baskets of flower, rose and jasmine, and went straight to the graveyard. I and my cousins followed them, but the road was so damaged and it's so hard to walk on it so we have to run to catch my parents with our little feet. 

When we get there, we went straight to my grandparents grave and pray for them. There are so many tall grasses with insects in them. My cousins persuaded me to follow him catching some insects, and I was foolishly agreed with him. I followed my cousins wherever they go and suddenly I realized we were LOST. The sky was getting darker and darker. I was confused and scared but my cousins didn't care. I was mad at my cousins and insisted that we have to go back to my parents. On the way back, in the middle of the tall grass, a little snake (but scary) APPEARED!! We ran as fast as we can but we got separated. I was alone in the darkness at the grave yard. Waiting for someone to save me. I started wandering alone searching for my parents. I felt really desperate in that moment. I cried "Mom, Dad where are you?" 

I saw my Mothers shadow so, with my childish instinct, I ran to my mother while crying. But on the way, my left feet suddenly fall into a grave hole!! I cried "MOM MOM HELP ME." from the shadow my mother help me getting on my own two feet. I lost my left sandal and my left feet is very dirty because of the dirt. 

I'm really grateful to my mom. Thanks to her I can go back home.
I wish this incident will never happen to me again. 



Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Goal 4 Equality in education

Heya today I'm going to post an art made by me and my friend Adila. It's actually a mind map from this link  https://www.un.org/sustainabledevelopment/education/  I hope you're interested in our art and open the link ;) Enjoy!!

Axolotl The Master of Regeneration

Hey there. Now in this post, I'm going to write all about the animal I really admire, axolotl. The Scientific Classification for Axolotl is Kingdom: Animalia Phylum: Chordata Class: Amphibia Order: Urodela Family: Ambystomatidae Genus: Ambystoma Species: A. mexicanum The axolotl is a medium-sized amphibian that is only found in one complex of lakes that are close to Mexico City in south-central Mexico. The axolotl is today kept as a popular freshwater aquarium pet all around the world. The axolotl is most commonly found in albino form as they spend a great deal of their lives hiding under rocks and in crevices on the bottom of the lake. Although axolotls are generally white or pink in color, black, grey and brown coloured axolotls can also be found. The axolotl is a carnivorous animal meaning that the axolotl has a purely meat-based diet. The axolotl eats worms and insect larvae that develop under the surface of the water along with molluscs, cru

Edupassion

Yo!! Welcome back to my blog ;) So in today's post, I'm going to write all about Edupassion Edupassion is a program which Senior Highschool 3 made. Since after we graduate Senior Highschool we're going to University, so we have to search for information about universities that we want to go. And luckily Edupassion is the right place to go. In Edupassion there are so many Universities stands and they would happily give us information about their school. Everyone is invited to Edupassion from the 10th grade to the 12th grade. It is so important for the 12th grade to go to this program so they made it a mandatory program for the 12th grade. I kinda disappointed in this year's program because the university that came is fewer than the last year. But anyway I'm going to share what I've got in there. So what made me interested there was the INZELA stand. It's actually not a university stand but it's a company stand. A company which could help people t